Entering awards can be a costly thing to do, especially when you consider the number of Awards out there. So why should you part with your cash and dedicate your valuable time to writing and entering the Media Week Awards?
Firstly, let’s look at the key reasons people enter awards:
- To raise their profile.
- To stand out in a competitive market place.
- To help attract new business.
- To prove they’re delivering the best possible product for their clients and to reassure their clients they are the best company for the job.
- To showcase their event portfolio to clients, potential clients and peers.
- To have their work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- To boost staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work.
- To gain fantastic PR opportunities.
Being an Award winning agency / media owner / individual has obvious benefits. But why enter the Media Week Awards in particular?
The Media Week Awards are the most highly prized awards in UK commercial media.
At Media Week and our parent brand, Campaign, we see how rapidly the media world is changing and expanding in the face of disruption and digital transformation. These awards recognise agencies and media owners for their innovation and creativity in delivering business success and building fame for brands.
The Media Week Awards matter because they are judged by the toughest critics, your peers. Our expert judging panels are made up of leaders from across the media and marketing industries and we pride ourselves on our rigorous and objective judging process.
Celebrating the best of the best makes the Media Week Awards at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London on 12th October 2017 the highlight of the media year.