Firstly, please ensure that the project you want to enter, falls within the eligibility period. The bulk of the work highlighted must have been carried out in the 12 months leading up to the entry deadline of Wednesday 26 June 2019.
1. Click here to enter now.
2. Register your details following the on-screen instructions.
3. Choose the relevant category you wish to enter. Select 'Enter this category' button relative to your entry.
4. Complete the executive summary field on the website (This does not count towards your final word count). Please note that if you are shortlisted, your executive summary will appear on the website, so do not include any sensitive information.
5. Upload your entry document and supporting imagery (up to 50MB) using the Upload button. Insert a title for your entry in the ‘Project Title’ field. If you reach the shortlist this name will be used at the Awards Ceremony.
6. Save your entry and you will return to the category page.
7. If you wish to enter another category, repeat steps 3-6.
8. Select the entries you wish to submit by using the tick boxes in the 'Entries Not Submitted' tab below. Click 'Submit and Pay'.
9. Confirm your payment details and click 'Complete Registration'.
10. You will receive an email to confirm you have submitted your entry.
11. You're done! Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated confirmation email.