Entering awards can be a costly thing to do, especially when you consider the number of Awards out there. So why should you part with you cash and dedicate your valuable time to writing and entering the Media Week Awards?
Firstly, let’s look at the key reasons people enter awards:
- To raise their profile.
- To stand out in a competitive market place.
- To help attract new business.
- To prove they’re delivering the best possible product for their clients and to reassure their clients they are the best company for the job.
- To showcase their event portfolio to clients, potential clients and peers.
- To have their work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- To boost staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work.
- To gain fantastic PR opportunities.
Being an Award winning agency / media owner / individual has obvious benefits. But why enter the Media Week Awards in particular?
The Media Week Awards are the most highly
prized awards in UK commercial media.
At Media Week and our parent brand,
Campaign, we see how rapidly the media
world is changing and expanding in the face
of disruption and digital transformation. These
awards recognise agencies and media owners
for their innovation and creativity in delivering
business success and building fame for
The Media Week Awards matter because they
are judged by the toughest critics, your peers.
Our expert judging panels are made up of
leaders from across the media and marketing
industries and we pride ourselves on our
rigorous and objective judging process.
Celebrating the best of the best makes the
Media Week Awards dinner at Grosvenor
House, Park Lane, London on 12 October 2017
the highlight of the media year.